Wow! This peach recipe is so quick and easy! It only takes four ingredients to make Grilled Peaches with Chantilly Cream – Dole Sliced Peaches, got it on sale from Ensogo PH (only Php89! Steal!), whipping cream (I used TBMN Snow), butter, and light brown sugar.
You can use your trusted brand for the cream but I prefer TBMN Snow Whipping Cream for it’s already sweetened. You may no longer need confectionary sugar to enhance its flavor and keep its form.
Same goes with the fruit, you can try other selections like mangoes or strawberries, or you can just stick with peaches. Peaches are sweet and tangy and can blend well with the sweetness of the cream. It cleans the palate and removes that ‘umay‘ feeling when you’ve consumed so much of something, specially of something sugary.
Those beautiful grill marks on my peaches appeared after I sprinkled a spoonful of its juice (from the bottle) on top of each slice. Doused it for 1-2 minutes until the liquid evaporated and sugar started to caramelized. Lastly, flipped the peaches quickly to prevent them from burning. I used my favorite Happy Call pan for my indoor grilling.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe! Happy eating!
- 1 bottle (665g) Dole Sliced Peaches
- 2 cups of Snow Whipping Cream
- 1tbsp of light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Grill peaches under medium heat
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of peach juice on each slice
- Let the juice to evaporate until sugar caramelizes
- Remove peaches from the grill when grill marks start to appear
- Set aside the peaches
- Pour whipping cream in a bowl
- Using hand mixer, whisk the whipping cream until stiff
- Place the cream in the fridge to set
- In a pan, melt butter in low heat
- Dissolve sugar
- Combine all ingredients together