My two girls had fun designing their own crepes using 2 of our local products – Choc-Nut and Goya’s Double Hazelnut Spread!
My eldest preferred an all-chocolate-and-chocnut crepe, while my youngest loved the sweet and sour combo of strawberry and double hazelnut spread.
See how almost used up this bottle? That’s a revelation of how my kids loved their Goya Double Hazelnut Spread!
So, if you are looking for recipes to make and enjoy with your kids, then you just found the right one!
Here’s how to make!
- For the crepe:
- 1 cup APF42 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt (if you prefer to use salted butter, you can remove this from the list)
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- For the filling:
- Goya Double Hazelnut Spread
- Whip cream
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- In a bowl mix together flour, eggs, milk, water, butter, (and salt). Beat until smooth.
- Place a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium heat
- Melt 14 tsp of butter to grease the pan
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture then tilt the pan quickly in circular motion until all the surface is coated evenly with batter
- Cook the crepes for about 2 minutes on each side or until the bottom turns brown.
- Loosen the sides, Turn and cook the other side.
- Cover HALF of the crepe with chocolate spread (”cause this can get too sweet when the entire surface is covered with chocolate)
- Add strawberries to counter too much sweetness
- Add nuts for texture
- Serve with whip cream or confectioner’s sugar on top!