Have you been longing to make cookies but do not have the means to bake these pieces of pure bliss? Well, good news baking and dessert lovers! You can now bake cookies without using a convection or microwave oven!
With or without a baking oven, “baking” mouthwatering cookies is just within your reach, by using a simple kitchenware – your cooking pan. 🙂
Baking cookies in a pan is like making pancakes! It’s easy and won’t take long to get cooked. Each piece is around 2-3 cms thick and only took me five (5) minutes to cook each side of the cookie.
You can try any cookie recipe with this cooking technique, but, if you’re looking for that classic soft chocolate chip cookie, then check my recipe below!
I’m the kind of cook who loves to enhance recipes! See the lovely grill marks? Let’s level up these cookies by pan-grilling them instead! I pan-grilled my cookies using Happy Call Double Sided Pan from Ensogo Philippines! I got it for onlyPhp899 from its original price of Php2000. 🙂
I was tempted to get one for myself because of these amazing features:
- The HappyCall Double Sided Grill Pan is a revolutionary kitchen equipment that lets you cook healthy oil-free dishes in the most convenient way;
- Features a magnetic locking mechanism in the pan handle which serves as second pressure sealant for less smoke and less smell;
- With silicon seal packing for minimum heat loss and leakage prevention;
- Also has a drip tray for excess water and oil;
- The triple ceramic non-stick coating requires oil-free cooking to retain the food’s flavor, freshness and nutritive value;
Happy Call guarantees oil-free cooking, however, I still chose to grease the pan before I grilled my cookies to prevent them from burning quickly and sticking on each side. I melted only a thin slice of butter and the pan stayed greased until the last cookie.
Please! Don’t leave your cookies unattended, because they burn so easily! Cover them with a lid if using a regular pan and keep on flipping your cookies until they turn golden brown. Don’t overcook.
Another good thing about Happy Call, flipping is such a breeze! All I had to do is just flip the entire pan and all cookies were turned up on the other side! I don’t need to do it one by one! 🙂
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips ( I used chocolate bar here and grated until I produced 2 cups)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Combine butter and granulate sugar in an electric mixer. Use a paddle attachment.
- Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low
- Addsalt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat Happy Call Double Pan for 3 minutes in low heat
- Scoop balls of dough or tablespoon-size
- Flattened each dough about 2-3 cms thick. set aside
- Put a thin slice of butter on one side of the pan, flip the pan, to grease the other side
- Place your cookies on one side of Happy Call Double Pan
- Sealed the pan and cook for 5 minutes for one side
- Flip the pan and cook the other side of the cookie for another 5 minutes
- Cook until both sides of the cookies are golden brown
There are more desserts and dishes you can make with Happy Call Double Sided Pan! It can be used for frying, broling, grilling, and steaming!
Get updates from Ensogo PH by following their social media channels: