If it has always been a challenge for you to get your kids to eat veggies, well, we’re opening the same can of worms!
Today, I’ll be sharing a recipe that can help a lot of mommas, like me, who steadfastly hope that one day, our picky eaters will eventually fall in love with vegetables.
They say, it’s all about creativity and strategy, since kids love chips then let’s give’em CHIPS!
- 2 pcs. Fresh Zucchinis thinly sliced
- Japanese bread crumbs
- Kosher/ Rock Salt
- Garlic powder
- 2 Eggs
- Clean zucchinis thoroughly before slicing
- MIx flour, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a large container with a lid or ziploc bag
- Pour the zucchini slices in the flour mixture. Shake the container until all pieces are evenly covered.
- Beat 2 eggs and prepare Japanese bread crumbs in a separate container.
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- From the flour mixture, get each slices one by one and dip into the egg then into the Japanese breading.
- Lay the Zucchini slices on the parchment paper and pop into the oven for about 20 minutes for each side.
- Let it cool for 2-3 minutes then serve with your favorite dressing!