Mommies like me only want the best for their children! I’m very picky when it comes to choosing the best supplement for them. I see to it that I’m giving my kids the one that can nourish their bodies with essential vitamins and can protect them from any kinds of diseases.
I can’t help but worry about my 2 girls who will return to school on Monday. I’m sure they will be exposed again to a whole year round of tiresome activities that occasionally could lead them to skipping their meals and snacks.
June also marks the beginning of wet season in the Philippines. The rainy weather can bring illnesses like cough and colds, fever and flu, and the worst scenario, the deadly leptospirosis which can be transmitted by direct contact with the urine of infected rodents in contaminated flood water.
When Wert Philippines sent these bottles of Nutri10 Plus for my kids, I knew, it could be the perfect multivitamins for them!
I’m surprised how each bottle of Nutri10 Plus comes with chock-full of these essential nutrients that my growing kids need:
1. CGF or Choleralla Growth Factor: Which promotes faster than normal growth without adverse side effects.
2. Taurine: One of the important substances in our body. It prevents diabetes, liver diseases, and epileptic seizures. Strengthens the heart muscles and extends their life spans, provides potent retina protection and others.
3. Lysine: Lysine is an amino acid. It’s important because our body cannot produce it, therefore it has to be taken in either by diet or supplement. Lysine is found in protein foods such as beans, milk, yogurt, meat, wheat, etcetera. It helps in prevention of osteoporosis, herpes, and cold sores.
4. Zinc: Strengthens our immune system to protect our body from diseases, healing wounds, and age-related macular degeneration; and other vitamins such as,
5. Vitamin D as Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E as Acetate, Vitamin B1 Riboflavin, Vitamin B2 as Pyridoxine HCI, Vitamin b12 as Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid.
Zxaira, my eldest, is now in Grade 4 and will soon join school clubs and participate in inter-school academic contests. She needs a food supplement that could keep her stay smart, healthy, and active in school at all times. And though she is not really a picky eater, I want something that could keep her maintain her hearty appetite.
While Caleb, my youngest daughter, is a pre-schooler. She’s very energetic but currently a newly-registered member of the Picky Eaters Club. 🙂 I need a food supplement and multivitamin that could keep her smart, and healthy, but could as well boost her appetite.
My kids started taking their daily dose of Nutri10 Plus 3 weeks ago, and I’m happy to see some changes with them at this early! For Zxaira and Caleb, I noticed their appetite has increased suddenly. Wow! That’s fast! Would you believe, Caleb now eats rice more than 3 times a day! While, Zxaira, on the other hand, has kept her love for food even more!
Also, it’s been very easy for me to have them take their vitamins because it smells citrusy and tastes sweet and tangy like orange! It seems Mommy has a new best friend! 🙂
I can’t wait to share their progress with you as we continue with our Nutri10 Plus diet. Hopefully, Nutri10 Plus is indeed the perfect supplement I’ve been looking for, for a very long time!
To get more info about Wert Philippines and Nutri10 Plus, subscribe to their official fanpage on Facebook.